In need of a last minute baby shower hostess gift?
I just recently had 2 baby showers for baby Goldie and I. Seriously, I’ve been blessed with such amazing families…both mine and my husband’s. The hostesses put so much work into such a beautiful shower, I wanted to get them a little something in return.
“Thanks for hosting such a ‘Beautiful Day’ for my little ‘Sweet Pea’.”
These little gift bags are a fun play on words using body care products from Bath and Body Works. You can use travel sized products to stay within a reasonable budget. Plus, if you time it right, you can snag these products when B&BW is having a sale on their travel sized body care items and hand sanitizers.
What supplies do I need?
- Beautiful Day scent from Bath and Body Works: I chose a travel sized lotion, but you could certainly use their full sized version instead. Instead of lotion, you could also use: soap, body spray, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Sweet Pea scent from Bath and Body Works: Again, you can change the size/type of product to fit your preference and budget.
- Bag or container: You’ll need something to put your gift in. Clear cellophane bags from Dollar Tree are always a cheap and versatile choice, but you could also do gifts bags or those cute little metal tins they always have at Target!
- Shredded paper or “filler”: Totally optional, but I like the way it looks it the clear bags.
- Ribbon or tulle: To tie your bag closed (if you are using a cellophane bag).
- These printable tags.
Putting it all together.
When I say these are easy, I truly mean E-A-S-Y! Put some shredded paper in your bag, put a Beautiful Day and Sweet Pea product in each bag, tie it with ribbon, and attach your tag. BAM!
Not only are they super simple and budget friendly, they’re a serious hit with the hostesses!
What are you go-to hostess gifts for baby or wedding showers? Let us know in the comments below!
To see other ways I’ve been prepping for Goldie’s arrival, check out the links below!