Looking for easy stocking stuffer ideas for your kids? Look no further!
If you need some fresh ideas for your kid’s stocking stuffers this Christmas, I got you covered! Load your cart up with these easy stocking stuffer ideas for kids of all ages.
Are stockings a big deal in anyone else’s family?
Like, they’re a super big deal in our house!
Stockings on Christmas morning are one of our favorite parts of Christmas , and I love filling my fam’s stocking with little trinkets and treasures!
And yes…my husband and I still fill each others’ stockings.
If you need some fun, inexpensive stocking stuffers for your kiddos, here are some easy kids’ stocking stuffers that are literally just a click away!
Easy Kids’ Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Christmas
This post may contain affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. To read my affiliate disclosure, click here.
- Super Mario UNO: The classic matching card game, now with a Super Mario Bros theme!
- Handheld Simon Says Game: Watch the lights and remember how they go so you can repeat every sequence for the win.
- Spot It: A fast-paced party game for two to eight players.
- Travel Size Spirograph: Your child can now create their own Spirograph art wherever they go.
- Kinetic Sand: Pull it, shape it & mold it to create incredible sand art. Kinetic Sand sticks to itself & not to kids so it can be easily cleaned up & stored!
- Rainbow WikkiStix: Wikki Stix are ideal for early learning activities from letter formation to shapes and colors and interactive story time.
- First 100 Words Sticker Book: A great book to help children aged three and over build language, start word and picture association, and develop hand-eye coordination skills.
- Water Gears Bath Toys: Gears suction to the wall for bath time fun.
- Water Tubes Bath Toys: Tubes suction to the wall for added water-activated fun.
- Brain Quest Preschool Cards: Alphabet puzzles. Number quizzes.”What’s Wrong With This Picture?” pictures, mixed-up stories, shapes, patterns, lives of the animals-and don’t forget the Genius Points! Here are 300 questions and answers to open up your child’s world of knowledge and build essential learning skills
- Melissa and Doug Water Wow Books: Take no-mess learning activities wherever kids go with this assortment of three Water WOW! activity books!
- Weird, But True: 300 Festive Facts: Get ready to celebrate the holiday season with wacky facts, stats, tidbits, and traditions about the most wonderful time of the year.
- Christmas Coloring Book for Toddlers: Easy to color designs help to build fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Merry Christmas, Woody: Ring in the holidays with Buzz Lightyear, Sheriff Woody, and all the toys from Disney/Pixar Toy Story!
- Pete the Cat Saves Christmas: Spend the holidays with your favorite blue cat! In this rockin’ spin on the traditional tale The Night Before Christmas, Pete the Cat proves that giving your all in the spirit of Christmas is the totally groovy thing to do.
- Construction Site on Christmas Night: This beautiful holiday picture book shows Excavator, Bulldozer, Crane, Dump Truck and Cement Mixer building a new home for fire engines.
- Little Blue Truck’s Christmas: Little Blue Truck is spreading cheer by delivering Christmas trees to his animal friends. Can you help count each green tree from one to five and back again?
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils: This handy colored pencil set from Crayola requires no sharpening or peeling.
Related: How to Set up a “12 Days of Christmas” for Your Husband
- Unicorn Stickers: In this collection of stickers, this gentle beast comes into its own in 16 colorful peel-and-apply images, which show the unicorn carrying an armored knight into battle, lying at rest, galloping, rearing up on its hind legs, and in other poses.
- Melissa and Doug Princess Wand: This princess wand is an engaging craft activity that includes a wooden star, a dowel, 2 satin ribbons, 19 gem stickers, 4 pots of paint, a paintbrush, 2 glitter glues, and white glue.
- Melissa and Doug Design-Your-Own Bracelets: Includes 4 double-sided bracelets and 100+ sparkle gem and glitter stickers. They can be worn as a bunch or by themselves.
- Melissa and Doug Flower Magnets: 4 flower-shaped wooden magnets to decorate.
- Make Your Own Pizza Sticker Book: Make your pizza the way you want it with this generously proportioned pie crust, printed on the inside covers, and 80 reusable colorful sticker toppings
- Build Your Own Cupcake Sticker Book: You’ll find 83 stickers of numbers and candles for birthday party cupcakes, colorful sprinkles, chocolate drops, fruit toppings, and more tasty treats. Since each sticker is reusable, you can dress up the cupcakes over and over and over.
- Cat’s Cradle Book Kit: With this kit, you will learn how to make 5 string figures, including The Cup and Saucer, The Witch’s Broom, and Jacob’s Ladder.
- Melissa and Doug Tape Activity Book: Includes 4 rolls of easy-tear tape in 4 colors and 20 reusable pages featuring 20 creatively designed pictures to complete.
- Paper Airplanes Squadron: Create and customize 20 paper airplanes with this complete craft kit!
- Melissa and Doug Scissor Skills Activity Pad: a paper-cutting project book with 20 pre-printed activity pages. This cutting book includes child safety scissors.
- 3 Minute Gratitude Journal for Kids: A self exploration journal designed to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys.
- Slime Blind Pack: This surprise slime kit makes it fun and easy to create slime without a mess.
- Sandwich Cutter: Spice up your child’s lunch with these fun cutters!
- Pull and Stretch Bounce Balls: 3 different color balls per order.
- Sloth Wisdom Mini Book: Enjoy a little inspiration at home, at work, or on the go. De-stress wherever you are in the world.
- Sloth Magnetic Page Markers: Sloths i-clips magnetic page markers make a fun way to mark your place!
- Sloth Notebook: Can be used as a notebook, journal or composition book.
- Woodland Friends Magnetic Page Markers: There are four sets of two Woodland Friends: foxes, raccoons, squirrels, and badgers.
- Colgate Kids 2 in 1 Toothpaste: Fun toothpaste is always a stocking staple.
- Silicone Shoelaces: Silicone no tie shoelaces, multi-color to choose,just changing out your regular silly laces and add fun, functional and fashionable addition to your footwear!
- Warheads: 2 flavors in 1!
- Beanboozled: The perfect “gag” gift!
- Tots First Crayons: Rainbow colored crayons designed for tots.
- Christmas Mad Libs: Make traditional songs and stories wacky by adding parts of speech.