If you’re stumped about what to get your mom for Mother’s Day or feel like you give her the same ‘ole thing evvvvvvery year, then this is the Mother’s Day gift guide for you!
This year is flying by, and it’s already time to start thinking about the perfect gift for those awesome mamas in your life! (Husbands…I’m looking at you too!)
I’ve put together a Mother’s Day Gift Guide for 13 different kinds of moms, including:
- THREE different gift ideas for each “mom”
- THREE different price points, so you can find a gift that works for your budget.
- ALL available on Amazon.
- ALL with Prime 2-day shipping (for my last minute shoppers out there)
Let’s get started! What kind of mom do you have?
The Techie Mom
If your mom is super techie (or you just want her to keep up with the times), these 3 items she is sure to love!
- $ Lightbulb with Bluetooth Speaker
- $$ 4 Pack of Smart Plugs, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home (Best seller!)
- $$$ Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
The Pampered Mom
Give your mom the gift of relaxation and some “me time”! Who DOESN’T need that?
- $ Bath Bomb Gift Set
- $$ Himalayan Salt Body Scrub & Brown Sugar Scrub Set
- $$$ Aromatherapy Bath Crystals-4 pack variety
The Traditional Mom
If your mom likes traditional Mother’s Day gifts, like flowers, these are sure to fit anyone’s taste.
- $ Farm-Fresh Flowers: 20 Orange Tulips
- $$ Fresh Cut Flowers: Light Pink Rose and White Lilies (Best seller!)
- $$$ Hallmark Flowers Bouquet
The Caffeinated Mom
If you’re a mom, you’re probably caffeinated most of the day. So why not give your mom a taste of a variety of coffees she might not otherwise try?
- $ World’s Strongest Coffee-3 Pack Variety
- $$ Gourmet Coffee From Around the World-4 Pack Variety
- $$$ World Coffee Tour-16 Pack Variety
The Sentimental Mom
I remember giving the classic “mom” necklace to my own mother. Here’s a modern twist on an old classic.
The Foodie Mom
Peace out chocolates. Helloooooo gourmet goodies.
- $ Biscotti Gift Box
- $$ Chocolate Cookies Gift Basket (Best seller!)
- $$$ Chocolate Assorted Food
The “Sweet Treat” Mom
Me. All of these things, get in my basket.
The Gardening Mom
If your mom loves spending time in the garden, these items are definitely a fun treat.
- $ Seasonal Gardening Flags-10 Pack Assortment (SUCH a bargain!)
- $$ 10 Piece Gardening Tool Set w/Carrying Case
- $$$ Easy Grow Elevated Garden Bed (I have this, and I love it!)
The “Too Many Throw Blankets” Mom
I am so this mom, and I’m not ashamed to admit it! “Hi. My name is Amanda, and I have an obsession with comfy blankets!”
The Wino Mom
Do “mom” and “wine” not go hand-in-hand?
- $ 9 Piece Wine Gift Set
- $$ Insulated Wine Growler & 2 Tumblers Gift Set (This is so neat!)
- $$$ Wine Lover’s Gift Basket
The Plant Loving Mom
Indoor plants make a house feel so home-y. If your mom loves plants, you won’t strike out with any of these choices.
- $ Succulent Plants-5 Pack Variety (Best seller!)
- $$ House Plant Collection-4 Pack (Best seller!)
- $$$ Majesty Palm Tree, Indoor Plant
The Sappy Mom
These might be geared towards moms with young kids, but they could work for any mom who likes to walk down memory lane.
- $ One Line a Day Journal-5 Years of Memories (I
- $$ Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with Jesus
- $$$ Q&A a Day for Moms
The Oily Mom
These are all perfect gifts for moms who love essential oils, or who are wanting to jump on the “oily” bandwagon.
- $ Wood Grain Cool Mist Diffuser
- $$ Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Gift Set
- $$$ Starter Kit
- Ok, you got me. This one is not on Amazon. But if you want the best bang for your buck for someone starting out with essential oils…this is it. I’ve used Young Living products for about a year now, but I’ve never been “salesy” with it…just not my style. BUT, this is the very kit that got me started and got me hooked on oils. Feel free to message me personally for how to purchase a starter kit, or get on their website and check it out for yourself! Either way, it would make an amazing gift.
Have you found the perfect gift yet? Or has this at least got the wheels turning in your head? For more ideas that didn’t make this blog post, you can check out my “Mother’s Day” section over in the Her Happy Home store on Amazon!
Pin now, read later!
Leave a Reply