Looking to Try Stitch Fix for the First Time? Check Out These Fall Items in My October 2020 Stitch Fix!
My October 2020 Stitch Fix box is here! Check out what I liked, what I loved, and what I sent back. Plus, get $25 toward your first Fix!
My October stitch fix box arrived this past weekend, and you guys….my stylist totally nailed it this month!
I requested loose sweaters to update my fall wardrobe, as well as some fitted/skinny jeans or jeggings.
She did not disappoint!
This is my first Fix where I am keeping all 5 items! I just love them all so much!
Let me show you what came inside my October Fix!
First, How Does Stitch Fix Work?
If you haven’t tried Stitch Fix (or don’t know what the heck it is), let’s review what you need to know:
- Stitch Fix a personalized styling service that sends you clothing, accessories, etc. tailored to your specific style.
- You fill out a style profile on the Stitch Fix website so Stitch Fix can really get a feel for your style preferences. You will then be matched with a stylist that will choose 5 items for you based on your style profile.
- Stitch Fix is not just clothing! You can choose whether you want shoes, accessories, and more sent to you as well!
- You only pay for what you keep! You’ll pay a $20 styling fee that will be applied toward anything you keep. Whatever you don’t want, send it back (with free shipping) without any obligation!
- Stitch Fix is not just a “monthly” subscription service. You can choose to have your Fix’s sent on demand. Meaning, you can receive boxes as often (or least often) as you want.
- Most importantly: You can get $25 toward your first Stitch Fix box by clicking here!
My October 2020 Fall Stitch Fix Review
So I’ve already spilled the beans and told you that I ended up keeping everything in my October Fix.
But something I did not realize is that you get a 25% off discount from your entire box if you end up keeping all 5 items!
So it was basically like getting 1 item totally free! You can’t beat that.
Marian Skinny Jeans + Macy Mixed Material Colorblock Knit Top
I want to address these skinny jeans by Just USA, because you’ll be seeing them in allllll the photos. They’re amazing and fit perfectly. And I say this as a gal who can take 20+ pairs of jeans into a dressing room and come out with nothing. They are the perfect transition from summer to fall and look cute worn with sandals, tennies, or boots.
The colorblock top is from Pink Clover, and it is so comfy! I prefer longer, loose tops, and this knit top checked both of those boxes. Plus, I love the mixed material detail!
Josey Elbow Patch Pullover
This white sweater is from Lety & Me and is exactly my style! The patch detail on the elbows is what sold me, and I think it looks great with a pair of boots. If only this Texas weather would cooperate so I could actually wear it!
Shenaya Knit Top
This olive green top from Pink Clover is one of the softest things I have ever put on! It’s not super heavy, so it’s perfect for those fall months with slightly cooler weather. I love how I can wear this around the house or pair it with some leggings and sneakers for an effortlessly stylish look.
Nouri Textured Two Pocket Cardigan
I live in cardigans in the fall, and I’m so happy to add this one from Pink Clover to my collection. This cardigan is a little on the thick side, so it’ll transition great into winter as well.
Get Your Stitch Fix Today!
I’m so pleased with my October Stitch Fix! Remember, wether you love or hate your items, always leave your stylist feedback on each item! This helps your stylist “learn” what you like and dislike and helps them in picking items you will love for your next Stitch Fix box!
If you haven’t tried Stitch Fix, I urge you to try! It truly is a risk-free shopping experience, all without ever leaving your home. To try Stitch Fix and get $25 towards your first box (um, yeah….that’s $25 of free clothes), click here!