Let’s Go on a Christmas Home Tour
Looking for some Christmas decor inspo? Come take a peek in my 2020 Christmas home tour!
It’s no secret that I loooooove Christmas! I normally bust out the Christmas decor before Thanksgiving anyway, but this year I found myself decorating on Halloween day!
In a year that’s been so crazy, why not bring Christmas cheer a little early?
I hope y’all enjoy this little Christmas home tour and leave just a little bit inspired. ❤️
2020 Christmas Home Tour
This post may contain affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. To read my affiliate disclosure, click here.
In this little Christmas home tour, I’ll be showing you these areas:
- Living Room
Living Room Christmas Decor
I really wanted to stick with neutrals with pops of red…specifically red ticking stripe.
I also really wanted to keep the tree minimal this year. I usually go crazy with the tree decor, but really wanted something a little more simple.
Also, I cannot tell you how many videos I have made this Christmas season on TikTok and Instagram showing how to DIY some of these decorations, or just showing a time lapse of the whole process! If you’re not already, I’d love for you to follow along!
Living Room Sources
- “A Chrismas Carol” Book Page Sign // Rooted and Grounded
- “Stay Awhile” Sign // Rooted and Grounded
- Galvanized Metal Trough // The Fox Decor
- Pom Pom Throw // Amazon
- Red Striped Pillow Covers // Amazon
- Flocked Stems in Planters // Factory Direct Craft
- Faux Cedar Garland // Factory Direct Craft
- Red Striped Throw // Piper Classics
- Rocking Chair // Ashley Home Store
Kitchen Christmas Touches
I don’t go too crazy in the kitchen for Christmas. But I do like to add a hot cocoa bar as well as a few additional Christmas touches.
- Santa Claus Lane sign // The Fox Decor
- Mini Flocked Tree // Five Below
- Oven Mitts // Home Goods
- Christmas Spatulas // Home Goods
- Hot Cocoa Bar Sign // Target Dollar Spot (2019)
- Mini Wreaths // Kroger
Christmas Entryway Decor
This is one of my favorite areas to decorate! I actually only have one entryway…but I have 2 areas that use entryway tables.
One I use in the, duh….entryway. And the other table I use on this strange diagonal wall we have.
I’ll show them both to you!
This scroll is actually one of my famous $1 Kraft paper scrolls! Yep…costing just $1 from Dollar Tree! Then you can add your own wording for beautiful and affordable home decor.
- Flocked Garland // Factory Direct Craft
- White Bottle Brush Trees // Hobby Lobby
- “Farm Fresh Christmas Trees” sign // The Fox Decor
- Decorative Metal Buckets // The Fox Decor and Walmart
- Galvanized Metal Christmas Trees // Piper Classics
- 6ft Flocked Tree // Walmart
- 4ft Flocked Tree // Walmart
I Hope You’ve Enjoyed This Christmas Home Tour!
I’ve hope you’ve enjoyed this Christmas home tour, and I hope I’ve been able to inspire you to decorate your home this season!
Don’t forget to come check out what I’ve got going on over on Instagram! You’ll find all the goods that don’t make it to the blog, plus daily Insta-stories and reels!
For more Christmas decor and DIYs, check out these posts:
- $1 Farmhouse Christmas Scroll
- Affordable Christmas Decor for Your Home This Season
- How to Decorate an Entryway Table Seasonally
- How to Style Shelves for Any Occasion